- Crock Pots - Do you hate to clean crock pots as much as I do? The food is stuck like glue, and if you have the smaller one that can not be submersed in water, it's that much more difficult. Fill the crock pot with hot water and put in a fabric softnener sheet. Let it sit over night. The next morning pour out the water and use the fabric softener sheet like a wash cloth and the crud will wipe right off
- Ants - I have outside cats and when I feed them in the summer, ants cover their food. If you put a fabric softener sheet under the food bowl it will keep the ants out of the food. You will need to replace it evry few days.
- Mosquitos - If you're going outside and you don't want to smell like bug spray, rub yourself down with a fabric softener sheet and it will keep the mosquitos away. Take the fabric softener sheet and cut into strips and tuck them into a belt loop.
- Garbage Cans - Put a fabric softener sheet in the bottom of the can under the bag to keep the smell down.
- Purse - I like to keep a fabric softener sheet in a baggie in my purse. If I'm going somewhere and don't want to smell like cigarette smoke, I gently rub it on my hair and clothes and no longer smell like smoke. It's also great in the winter when I put my coat on and my 2 feet of hair stands on end with static, just rub it on your hair and presto, no more static.
- Dresser Drawers - Put a fabric softener sheet in the drawers with your unmentionables to keep them smelling like they came straight out of the dryer.
please send your uses for fabric softener sheets to firstname.lastname@example.org